Microsoft Dynamics Partner Overview: Manufacturing Applications; CPQ funding; PRM integration; Mixed reality apps
In this week’s Microsoft Dynamics partner news roundup:
- Alithya expands manufacturing of Microsoft Power Apps
- DealHub.io raises $60M to accelerate growth and CPQ
- Zift Solutions launches integration between ZiftONE and Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Altoura formalizes an agreement with Microsoft on mixed reality solutions
Alithya expands manufacturing of Microsoft Power Apps
Alithya Group Inc. announced details of its Alithya 365 Power applications for manufacturing.
According to the company, Alithya 365 Power Apps for Manufacturing are designed to work with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales, Field Service, Customer Service, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, and they align with Microsoft Cloud for Manufacturing.
Current applications include:
- Alithya 365 Manufacturing – This Power App brings together previously siled data to provide a single view of customer behavior and market trends to simplify account planning and business forecasting.
- Alithya 365 Smart Order Entry – Enables businesses to setup, price, quote and fulfill complex orders based on inventory and custom products.
- Alithya 365 Advanced Field Service – Extends Dynamics 365 Field Service to support serialized customer assets, track warranty claims, and add security protocols to keep technicians safe while in the field.
DealHub.io raises $60M to accelerate growth and CPQ
DealHub, a configure, price, and quote (CPQ) software provider, announced a $60 million investment led by Alpha Wave Ventures and an existing investor, bringing the company’s total funding to $90 million. DealHub’s CPQ software integrates Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales.
The company plans to use the money to accelerate innovation of its next-generation CPQ, expand partnerships and drive global expansion.
“Challenging market dynamics compel senior executives to take actions that ensure continued and predictable revenue growth,” said Eyal Elbahary, CEO of DealHub. “DealHub’s new approach to CPQ delivers real-time business adaptability, transparency, and collaboration to drive increased sales and brings every team player into the game with clear accountability to customers. revenue process and business results.”